Translate

Friday 12 October 2012

Buffet Pictures and Other Things


Today I have been making a Word page turned in to a PDF page and then added it to my website VTP Caterers Sussex and finally did it ,so I'm feeling rather proud of myself........ see address below to view :-).
http://vintageteapartysussex.webs.com/canapes-finger-fork-buffet

 First of all I have some pictures of my kitchen utensils, maybe some of which you don't have in your kitchen.
This is a herb cutter, probably dating to around the 1970s, it's really good and chopped up herbs quickly.

This gadget is used for de-stoning ( is there such a word ?) cherries - I have to be honest, I don't use it much. This probably dates to around the 50s/60s.


These are some buffet photos I didn't have time to add to my website.


 Savoury cupcakes made with brie cheese and chopped spring onions


 Sausage rolls with a twist, slices of cheese on top


No comments:

Post a Comment