Translate

Monday 24 September 2012

This week I'm learning new cupcake & cake decorations.

I'm going to have a go at the sugar veil method of cupcake & cake decorating this week - so shall be wearing my strongest glasses and studying really hard.

No pictures today as there didn't seem to be any point until I have a go and hopefully have something really pretty to show you.

They really look lovely and I think they will be much easier to post also as the butter cream toppings when I posted to myself arrived a bit squashed - once I get the hang of it ,I'm sure it won't be to hard to do - plus I've ordered a DVD from eBay about it.

I have now added a web store on my website VTP Caterers Sussex selling layer cakes,tray bakes and loafs to order or for collection - have peep - would love some feedback on what you think.x

I can also make most cakes etc for Special Diets  and Allergies.

 http://vintageteapartysussex.webs.com/apps/webstore/

No comments:

Post a Comment